Wednesday, April 13, 2016

K is for KISS


A kiss.  Nothing has more power.  A kiss can say "I love you.  I want you.  I'm sorry.  I forgive you.  I need you. I missed you. You are my world.  You are my everything."A kiss can say "Hello or Goodbye".   A kiss can mean everything or in the wrong hands nothing. 

A kiss can heal.   Who didn't get kisses from mom to make it better? Who doesn't remember being sick as a  kid and getting the mom hugs and kisses along with chicken soup?  When paired with a hug, a kiss can be the most powerful medicine in the world.  

A kiss can be given in passion, sympathy, sorrow, anger, humor, guilt, joy, frustration, hate and love.  

A kiss can be a question or an answer to a question.  A kiss can be a period, comma, or an exclamation mark.  

You can kiss my ass and kiss my butt.  You can kiss it and kiss this. There is a band named Kiss.  A KISS can even Keep It Simple Stupid. 

 A kiss on the hand may  be quite continental.  You can get a kiss from a rose on a grave.  You can blow me one last kiss and of course if you wanna know if he loves you so it's in his kiss.  That's where it is.  So Give me a kiss to build a dream on.  This kiss, this kiss.  Unstoppable.  Kiss me like you miss me. And if all else fails,  kiss my country ass.  


There is nothing so simple and freely given that can mean so much.  Songs have been sung and poems written about a single kiss.  Images of one kiss from strangers is the well know symbol of the end of World War II.   Yes, a kiss can say a lot. 
   

No comments:

Popular Posts