Saturday, April 30, 2016

Z is for


I am late posting this blog.  It's been a long day some good and some very bad.   

This one is short.  Z is for zombies.  That's what I feel like right now after this last month.  It has been a crazy month.  I left a job of 14 years and started a new one where I am working 4 times as hard and longer hours.  

Z is for zombie.  I can't get enough sleep to feel like one of the living and my weekends are filled with doing all the things I don't get done because I am gone now from 7am to 7pm. 

Z is for zombie.  That's me. 

Happy May people.  This challenge has been fun and challenging.  It's header than you thing finding time to write and read blogs.  I have enjoyed all the blogs I have visited so much!  Thanks to the A to Z challenge for making me think! 

No comments:

Popular Posts