Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesday Funnies Blog Update




Today's blog should be called Tired Tuesday. This time change has completely thrown off my internal clock. My allergies are cray & my whole self aches from my workout last night. (Saving that story for Friday but to my friend who told me I was crazy for working out every day between now and ⚾⚾Opening Day⚾⚾you are right. Certifiable.) This morning I woke up and put a container of egg beaters and spinach together for breakfast. (Try to pretend that sounds amazing for a minute. Suspend reality if need be.) By the time I got to work, the egg beaters had spilled all over the bag and leaked on my car seat. Yippie! So, I don't know about you but I need something funny today!












I love this show! So I am sharing some of it's genius, if you forgot or missed it.











Yes, I have probably posted this before but it is true...so deal!


Now is the time to turn this Tuesday around! Make it great!

Simply,
Laura
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad all rights reserved

No comments:

Popular Posts