Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thursday's Blog Dallas Stars! Dallas Stars!





It has been a long week and it isn't over yet!

I thought I would take a minute and share a few Dallas Stars pictures from Tuesday,

Your Dallas Stars!


It was Kari Letohnen Bobble Head night. (Notice that Kari wears #32 & Morrow wears #10. Greatness in numbers? Ranger fans know! Josh & Mikey!)


This is me with Monica at the game. My goodness did I work some really bad hair. It rained all morning and I quit fighting the curl on rainy days but there is no excuse for that hair!


We went into double OT & I got to see my first shoot out! So much less scary in person, for some reason.


Here we go!


And thanks to a GOAL by Mike Ribeiro & saves by Kari Lehtonen the Stars win. I'm not bragging but they have won every time my friends & I went this year. All 3 games. :)-


There were a lot of fights last night. The Coyotes are a nasty team. Lots of cheap shots on the Stars players, mostly Benn and Morrow. Well, that is as close to hockey analysis as I can give. I do baseball better.


Simply,
Laura
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad all rights reserved

No comments:

Popular Posts