Friday, March 2, 2012

Challenge 25: Write something to five people without saying who they are.



1. Oh what a crush I had on you! It took me forever to figure out who Peyton Manning reminds me of but it is you. I always think of you as the one who got away. I should have told you how I felt but I was really young and scared and you came with complications I was not ready to handle. I almost didn't leave for Austin because of you. I hope you found a good woman who cherishes you. You were a wonderful guy. If not, I hope you found that sugar momma you always joked about.

2. I wish you could talk to me. I wish you understood more words. I wish when I told you "No" & "stop pulling" you would listened. Mostly I wish when I said to both of you "Stop licking the clean dishes in the dishwasher because now I have to wash them again" you understood that I meant it. (Okay, these may not technically be 'people'.)

3. Stop making fun of women who are not size 0's. Take a look around in the real world, stud. Beautiful women come in all shapes, sizes and colors. Every time you call Khloe Odom the ugly Kardashian or make fun of Adele or Kelly Clarkson for not fitting some unrealistic ideal, you show what an insecure fool you are. Let me be direct here, you have NO shot at any of them. They would look at you and laugh. That is what you are really telling women who read what you post. That you are a shallow, LITTLE man who is lucky if a woman acknowledges him and is super lucky of one married him. You should check your mirrors cause you aren't half the hottie you think you are. (There are multiple 'men' I am speaking to.)

4. You are the absolute best. I am so lucky to have had you in my life for every day of it. I love you. You amaze me. I wish I was half as strong as you. Without you, Billy and I wouldn't be the honest, semi-normal, productive members of society that we are. Without you I may have done something really stupid a long time ago.

5. Please be real. There is so much more I could say but for now I am just going to say please be real. ;-)

Hope everyone has a great Saturday! I am working on my spare room & taxes today and my step-dad is coming over to help me with the trim pieces on my floor. Yay! (I don't know how do mitered corners.) I will share photos of the Sports room when I finish. Hopefully before Opening weekend since I will be at Rangers Ballpark all weekend along with half of my Tweeps. Woohoo!
Simply,
Laura
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad all rights reserved

No comments:

Popular Posts