Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 26 Challenge: What’s something you’re really excited for?






I don't normally write a blog on Sunday. I think of myself as the
Chick-fil-a of bloggers except, unlike Chick-fil-a, I am positive nobody is saying, 'Gosh, I wish Laura would blog on Sunday.' So why today? Well, because I was happy to be able to write about something fun!
What am I excited for? Well there are some concerts that look good coming up. Rascal Flatts is coming in July & Brad Paisley in August. (Stop rolling your eyes Monica & Brannon!) Madonna will be here in October. Bill Cosby is doing a show in June. Jimmy Buffett is coming in April. I can't think of anything much better than having "Cheeseburgers in Paradise" while I am wasting away again in "Margaritaville". So that brings me to Casting Crowns who are playing in Arlington, Tx May 26 at a little venue I like to call Rangers Ballpark.




But what am I most excited about?




Actually, I am most excited about Opening Day, Opening Night, Sunday April 8 and Monday April 9. I have tickets for all 4 games. Not only am I going to see the greatest game on earth played by my favorite team but I get to spend that time with some of my favorite friends and I hopefully get to see some of my best Tweeps at the Ballpark, the ones I really like. (Should I happen upon them or they want to meet up.) I am stoked! If you missed it, I have an event on my Blog with Opening Day & the countdown and I may tweet about it a little bit. I possibly have also mentioned my love of baseball before.




Did I mention my favorite team?




Did you know this?




I can't wait to wear this:




I also should get to see this guy pitch:




And get a lot of awesome Rangers free stuff including a replica of what Nolan is hugging in this photo!








It is Sunday and I have to end with a bit of faith!








Just left dance class with Monica. Now Starbucks. Later Rangers baseball returns to my radio and I will end my afternoon with church! Happy Sunday! Smile folks, put your Rangers T-shirts on! Baseball baby!!!
Simply,
Laura
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad all rights reserved


No comments:

Popular Posts