Friday, March 23, 2012

Fitness Friday Blog update & weight loss




Well another week gone by, finally!



So this weeks scale update. Honestly I don't know. I forgot to weigh officially this morning. I know I lost at least pound this week which makes it a total of 62. Here is me this morning.


I don't even want to think what my chubby butt looked like 62 pounds ago!



This week I have been working on my mental approach. When we last chatted I was stressing about everything. I don't know if any of you have experience with people who are crazy in addiction but when I diet, I am in a constant state of keeping myself from over obsessing. A little obsession is good. A lot of obsession makes Laura absolutely miserable. Some people turn that misery outward and snap at people for silly stuff. I turn mine in and am so hyper-critical of my body I can literally give you a list of imperfections from my ugly feet to my baby fine hair.


This week I have been trying to cut myself small breaks. I can't be perfect or eat perfect all the time. I can't workout for 2 hours a day 7 days a week. I have to learn to let myself have a jelly bean or a French Fry once in a while without getting out of control and I have to try to do it without food guilt.





So the fitness this week. I missed my workout tuesday because I was here:


I did something every other day although I was a little lazy on Wed. Just some free weights that day but hey, I used 12 LB weights. That is pretty heavy for me and my arms were definitely sore after. I decided this week that my athletic training class I take Monday really kicks my booty and I need more of that so I am looking to add a Body Pump class in sometime during the week. Maybe on my lazy Wed or I may try to add a second class on Saturday. There is a Nike class on Thursday but I am already at the gym for 2 hours on Thursday and I am not sure a 3rd is smart.




I don't know about y'all but I am silly happy for this!


Simply,
Laura
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad all rights reserved

No comments:

Popular Posts