Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Fitness, Weight Loss Update plus, yes Rangers!





I haven't been very motivated this week on a fitness level. I maybe got in three workouts since Sunday. I am so tired. That is the bad news. The good news is I have still lost weight.
I am going to be honest, I weighed last and updated y'all on Monday so unrealistically, I really wanted a 3 pound loss, I somehow managed to get just that! 3 pounds which makes the total 75 pounds!!!!!

I have to admit, I feel really great about that. Combined that with all the extra attention I have gotten lately and I am really starting to feel great. It is funny how a stranger telling you that you look nice makes your day. It is nice when a guy who is just a friend tells you how great you look and how much difference it is since the last time he saw you. I know my girls pump me up all the time but it is different when a guy tells you. It shouldn't be but it is.



I love Rangers Ballpark. It is the most beautiful place on earth. We lost on Thursday. I wasn't gracious about it. It is frustrating to lose to teams you should beat and had multiple chances to beat. 14 left on base! The Rangers are better then that, or they should be. Don't even get me started on Colby Lewis and Matt Harrison. Oh, except this, who told Colby Lewis it wasn't post season anymore? We need to talk!


This is pre-game Thursday with Julie.



This is in the 8th inning Thursday. No the photos have not been touched up. I just added a frame. Yes, I had sun screen. Yes, I still burned. Red Head problems.


I don't know but I think I look cute anyway. This tank top, BTW took me talking myself into because I have body issues. Like my shoulders just not the rest of my arms.
Hey, I look at it this way, I gained freckles! I happen to love my freckles.

Simply,
Laura
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad all rights reserved

No comments:

Popular Posts