Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday: Texas Rangers Style





The first four things I am loving today are all Josh Hamilton.


As in 4 homers in a game plus a double. Josh Hamilton needs to retire a Texas Ranger. I hear your arguments and your concerns and I simply do not care. Keep Josh. Don't make me fight you!

The next is the Rangers 40th anniversary team by position survey they sent me in all 20 of my emails.



Where I get to vote by position for who I want to make the team. My problem here is two fold. I need more outfielders and putting


Vs


Or


Is just wrong.

I do however love seeing these guys:


















All over the place. They never won anything except some AL West titles but this was the team I first fell in love with. Starting with Ruben, Julio, Pete, and Raffy and ending with Josh, Elvis, Mikey, Nellie, and Kins.
Oh, and so funny that this guy was stuck back in the bullpen where I suspect he gets no votes. I think Napoli should break it to him!




So, whatcha loving?

Simply, Laura
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad all rights reserved

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I keep going back to look at that shot of Ian! ;)

Popular Posts