Thursday, May 24, 2012

It's Okay Thursday! Blog Update.







It's okay that I finally realized that letting go and forgiving hurt isn't about letting the person who hurt you off the hook. Forgiveness is about freeing yourself to be completely rid of the hurt. Better late than never!

It's okay that I realized for the millionth time this week what a bad form of communication texting is. You can't control the tone of a text so sometimes the person who reads it interprets it in a different manner from your intent.

It's okay that I am always cold. I'm sitting outside in 90 degree weather and this is the first time all day I haven't been freezing. I don't think I would make it in the north anymore. I am the worst yankee ever.

It's okay that I parted my hair down the middle today.


I haven't decided if I like it better but I look kinda cute so it's good.

It's okay that I love this shirt and the items my friend Trish has been harping on me to buy for two months.

It's also okay that when I wear this shirt with those items my eyes mysteriously drop 8 inches. It makes me laugh. You men are so freaking easy. Why after all this time this surprises me is beyond me.

It is also okay that I keep catching the guys. If you don't want to get caught, sunglasses gentlemen! (I'm still laughing at the 70 year old at lunch!)

It's okay that I still have a red back from the game last Thursday. I have another day game Saturday so just about the time it all becomes a tan, I will burn all over again. I need to pick up water for the game.



It's okay that there is no Rangers game tonight. I will miss them but they need a day off.

It is okay that I am debating letting my hair go blonder for the summer. I hate it blonde but everyone else likes it and honestly, it costs me nothing. Texas sun takes care of it naturally.

It's okay that I am officially too small to be on the Biggest Loser. As much as I would love to get my butt kicked by Bob and Dolvett, I have worked way too hard to get where I am to think about stopping now.

It's okay that I am still trying to catch up from no sleep Sunday night-Monday morning. I'm guess I'm old and all nighters are a thing of the past.

It's okay that I have finally accepted that drinking diet soda is not as good as water. I hate this fact but my body wants water not Diet Coke or Diet DP. Boo!

So, what's okay with you?


Simply,
Laura
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad all rights reserved

No comments:

Popular Posts