Saturday, February 23, 2013

Question of the Week(end)






Vegetable Spiralizers:


Do you own one?

Do you use it?

Do you love it?

Does anyone have a recommendation on a good yet reasonable one?

For those of you lost on what I am talking about it's this:






And while turning a 5 LB bag of potatoes into curly fries may be a fat girls dream I am more interested in this:


Turning Zucchini into noodles!!!

I love pasta and have become a big fan of spaghetti squash but it can be hard to find and zucchini and yellow squash are always readily available. I don't like "miracle noodles" and I don't want the calories or the carbs in normal pasta so I am looking for other options.

What kinds of low carb tricks/solutions do you use? Bathing suit/ballpark season is coming up fast so time to get serious!

Simply,
Laura

No comments:

Popular Posts