Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 things I'm looking forward to this Spring




I have been sick the last couple of days so this has given me a chance to find new blogs to follow and I am linking up with Many Little Blessings for Top Ten Tuesday!!


So without further ado 10 things I am looking forward to this spring.

10. Northshore


Yes I have experienced it in fall and winter and almost dehydrated out there one hot August night but I can't wait to get out there when the weather is warm and the grass is bright green.

9. Fun with friends outside!!




Concerts outside


Mountain biking


Rough Riders and Texas Rangers

We have fun in the winter too but it's a lot easier for a bunch of Texas girls to handle warm weather and sunglasses!


8. Flowers: I need to remember to trim back the rose bushes this month so they bloom!


Tulips are my favorite flowers. (Make note of this now any future potential boyfriend who may be reading this!)


7. Fruit: fresh spring and summer fruits are just sweet! It is like everything opens up and says "ah yes, spring!"

6. Longer days! I'm so tired of the dark. I would never make it in Alaska. I need daylight! Can't wait to spring forward!

5. Lemonade:
Don't tell my sweet tea drinking friends but lemonade is 100 times better. It also tastes amazing after being outside in a warm spring day. Spring is the time for WARM in Texas. After about May 25 all you get is HOT!!!

4. Fireworks Friday!


There is no place on earth I would rather be! This is heaven for me on a warm Friday in spring!


3. Daily Mountain Biking


Hopefully someday I will be flying like she is but at least I will be riding everyday!


2. Rangers


I am so ready for Yu Darvish, Elvis Andrus, and Ian Kinsler to make their way back on the field! I will take meaningful games in April until I can get another round of meaningful games in October!




I also can't wait to see Gentry play because I am sure no matter where Rachel is sitting, I will hear her scream!


1. Opening Day:


I haven't missed one in years and I won't be missing one this year either! Come the Rangers Home Opener you will find me here along with a bunch of my friends!




I love how baseball brings is together no matter what tries to tear us apart. I can't wait to spend the 2013 season with some of these folks and I can't wait to see how many new and amazing people I get to add to this list next season!

Simply,
Laura


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh yes, the mandatory Gentry scream will be heard during every at bat!!

:)

Popular Posts