Friday, April 12, 2013

Fab Friday!! Biking, Baseball, & Burgers!

I want this LAMP!! Not sure why I am starting with this except...





I miss my bike! I miss my bike and I hope to see her this weekend. Truthfully, Skye is getting pouty about not spending time with me...or maybe I am getting that way about missing her.

So I had a really awesome date night last night. It was quiet and just wonderful. I made dinner.


Nothing fancy but it was so yummy! We had sweet potato burgers with avocado and it was amazing! Who knew a burger could be so good & so easy?

So this weekend I am working on my taxes because I don't want to leave it to the last minute!

Otherwise I have a quiet weekend planned with cleaning, baseball, and hopefully some time with Skye. Oh, for my new readers, Skye is my mountain bike. She is a Trek Skye SL disc but she likes to be called Skye and yes, I talk to her, wash her, and treat her like my 3rd child!

Happy Friday!




XOXO

Simply,
Laura
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Micah said...

I'm glad you're getting out to ride soon. I know how good that can be for you. Also, I may need to try those sweet potato burgers.

Popular Posts