Friday, April 19, 2013

TGIF blog




I think we are all glad this week is almost over. It has been a rough week emotionally for the nation.




We are all more grateful. I know I am! I am grateful for what I have & for what I lost. I have been counting my blessings this week.



Blessings come in a lot of forms. Some are happy and some are not but they are all blessings.


I realized that the most important thing I can do is stay positive, live life, move on unafraid, love over and over.


Because who you love and who loves you is all that matters in the end. It isn't what you don't have but what you do. It isn't why you failed but how you succeed and it isn't your enemies but your friends that you should count.


Live life by love not hate. There are small moments when you have a choice. You can join the crazy train that the world seems to be on or you can live in faith that whatever plan God has for you, He has something wonderful waiting. I live by my faith. Nothing and nobody can break me but me. I am stronger than I look. I am a survivor. I will be happy because I choose to be happy!!


I hope you all have a safe weekend and get a chance to hug someone you love. I plan in doing that a lot. I have a lot of special people in my life and their love is what matters most to me!


Simply,
Laura
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Popular Posts