Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Never, Ever, Ever plus Yuesday Tueaday!






Linking up with Neely at A complete waste of makeup  for Never, Ever, Ever.
Here is what I will Never, ever, ever say again..or do...or both:

Never, ever, ever:

*will I think Adam Levine isn't just amazing looking.
*will I pass on a beerita.
*will I cheer against a DFW team.
*will I say football is better than baseball
*will I think men on mountain bikes aren't sexy as heck.
*will I not look when I pass the Fire Department.
*will I love push-ups.
*will I turn the phone off for more then an hour.
*will I not be 99% sure manna from heaven is Chick-Fil-A nuggets.
*will you hear me tell another person they are going to Hell for anything. I don't know God's will and it is not up to me to pass judgement.
*will I turn down free Rangers, Mavs, Stars, or Cowboy tickets...in that order!
*will I chase a man again. I am worth too much and I deserve so much better.
*will I be anyone but myself. I may be difficult, stubborn, and loud but I have a heart of gold and I would die for the people I love.
*will I walk away from chips and salsa even though I should!
*will I tell myself I can't.
*will I doubt again that I was put on this earth to be a mother. I will have my children and it will happen soon.
*will I stress because I don't have a child yet. I am counting on y'all to hold me to this one.
*will I think the last man I dated is the last man I will ever date until someone puts a ring on it.
*will I confuse sex and love. Too honest? Sorry.
*will I not post a picture of me wearing a new shirt. I'm so vain!



I am really loving my new makeup.  That's for real! I think I look cute!  Words I have rarely ever said!


It's Yuesday so I am rocking my #11 T and headed to the ballpark for game 1 of 3 this week....I think. Plus, I am going to get some extra free tickets tonight! Oh I love my life!!


Simply,
Laura
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

Neely said...

YAY DFW!

Kate @ Another Clean Slate said...

Great picks! I despise push ups!

Amanda said...

Ugh I hate push ups too!! But I dearly love to sleep in..

Laura @Simply Me, The way I see it said...

Thanks for hosting this! It was fun! Thanks for stopping by too!

Laura @Simply Me, The way I see it said...

Thanks! I debated between push ups and burpees but push ups won! Lol Thanks for dropping in!

Laura @Simply Me, The way I see it said...

Ah, sleeping in. I miss that. My dogs don't understand the concept even when I want to stay in bed. Thanks for dropping by!

Micah said...

I will never ever love push-ups. I should have put that one in mine!

Popular Posts