Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014 Fitness Goals plus photo challenge







It's day 2 of my fitness challenge and it is time for me to set a goal. Wow!!! This is an easy one.





Before the end of 2014 I want to ride North Shore one time. The whole thing! It is something like 23 miles around. I think they are actually adding on so who knows? This is the trial closest to my home and it is the one that kicked my butt the 1st time I tried to ride. (See my August 2012 blog on the near death experience if you missed it.)

The truth is I haven't ridden since my birthday for a variety of reasons but mostly because I don't have the leg strength. After my Dec.19 surgery I am ready to get back on track. I miss the gym and I miss the trail.

I know it is a lofty goal especially for someone who hadn't been on her bike since August but, it is where my mind is!

What I have to decide is do I get a gym membership again? Living with someone and trying to work out at home is a way different thing than living alone and trying to work out. Right now I am going to start with walking to get some leg strength and cardio built up but I wish I had room for an elliptical at the house. That's what I really want. I could do that for over an hour a day and not get bored. I love that machine for some reason. I also have several DVD's that I can workout to. (By several I mean 30?)

So what are your 2014 fitness goals? Do you work out at home or at a gym? What is your favorite workout?

One last thing....this is a huge annoyance for me....use proper grammar!!! Anyway not Anyways!


Simply,
Laura
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Popular Posts