Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Don't give up and Don't give in!





Sometimes things happen that open your eyes to how amazing your friends are. Yesterday was one of those days. I received text messages, phone calls, Messages on FB and throngs of support from my friends and they all had a simple message. Your friends know you and know you are a good person who would never do anything to hurt anyone so don't give up and don't give in. They reminded me again that I am a fighter.

I am a fighter. I don't fear anyone and I don't lay down or give up. I never have. I have been knocked down and broken but when that happened I found my strength. I forced myself to find God's grace and reminded myself that God doesn't let ANYTHING just happen. Everything I have been through, everything you have been through, everything we are all going through today is a lesson on finding Him and His love and relying on that.



Rely on God and an amazing group of friends spread out across this country who supported me last night when my faith was a little cracked because I felt the truth about something was being twisted. Thank you to my friends who reminded me again that they believe in me and know me and that it isn't my responsibility to explain myself or defend myself to anyone.


With all that said, I will continue my blog which is going into it's 3rd year officially now. Happy Birthday old friend! You have gotten me through some bad times and I am thrilled you are still here for the good ones!



Oh, and you know what day it is don't you? So ready for this weekend! Can't wait to give a few of my friends a big hug!



Simply,
Laura
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Popular Posts