Sunday, January 19, 2014

Weekend Update








Hagerman Wild Life Preserve






One of the things I love about my relationship with J is that his hobbies are a little different from mine so we can introduce each other to new experiences. He loves the outdoors and so do I so we share the love but I get to go places with him that I didn't know existed like this amazing place in Sherman.




Buzzards eating a dead hog.






Dead hog and his birds of prey.





Buzzards that were scared by me walking toward them.




Geese in the wheat fields.






We saw 17 deer, 3 buck and the rest doe. So amazing!





I wanted to get out and walk but I was still sick so we are going back soon and we may get out and walk the woods or ride bikes.





The place is beautiful and it's free! Go out there early to see the deer and stay and make a day of it!




Sunday we watched football and I finished my state licensing for renewal. I am official for another 2 years!



Can't wait for my Super Bowl party and the friends and Peyton!! I am not a Broncos fan as much as a Peyton fan. I am a Colts and Cowboys fan but head to head, I am pulling for Peyton against the world and after the Super Bowl...Spring Training and Opening Day! I can't wait to sit at the Ballpark and share that with my honey too!

I would be remiss if I didn't say Happy MLK day! Everyone have a great day and remember the man with the dream!



Simply,
Laura
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Popular Posts