Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year! Welcome to the party!




I hope you all had a safe and happy New Years Eve and I hope 2014 brings you peace, love, and joy.

We had an amazing NYE 'party' at my house with the kids and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. I realize last night all my dreams have come true and God answered my prayers with a resounding "Yes"!



The biggest lesson I take from 2013 is that love isn't always easy and sometimes you have to work hard for it or at it but it is always worth it and so much better than I dreamed. Never let others tell you how to be happy or who you should be or be with. Follow your heart and your dreams will come true. I am taking these in to 2014 with God's grace and forgiveness for the mistakes I leave behind.


Party On!


We sent balloons to God with our 2014 wishes on them. At midnight we had a balloon drop in my house with poppers, noise makers, and a Hawaiian Punch toast. J made an amazing steak dinner for the kids. (I still can't eat anything but soft food) with purple eye peas, baked potatoes and I made some green bean casserole. For our NYE party we parties like 10 & 12 year olds:


Honey BBQ Chicken nuggets, mini corn dogs, and bagel bites. I made them eat some grapes because I try and follow a few NYE traditions.

Blessings come in many forms. In 2014 I am going to be grateful for all of them!

XO



Simply,
Laura
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Popular Posts