Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Happy Birthday to my Best Friend





Today is my best friend's birthday. I have a truly amazing best friend and she has never let me down. Let me tell you about her.

My best friend has always been there when I needed her most. If I fell, she picked me up. If my heart was broken, she held me while I cried. When other friends let me down, she was there to listen, tell me it was their loss, and remind me of how I deserved better. She has taken care of me when I was sick. She has been there for me for all my surgeries and she has cheered me on to my greatest successes. She taught me how to cook. My best friend always knows what to say to make me feel better and to calm me down. She has been there for every Playoff and World Series game I have ever been to and she is at a bunch of games with me every year. I owe her my life, literally!










Happy Birthday, Mom!



Simply,
Laura
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Popular Posts