Friday, January 31, 2014

Super Bowl Party Ready or not!











We have been working non-stop to get the house ready for the Super Bowl party we are having Sunday. We have stripped the film off the floors in the Kitchen, Dining and Living rooms. Last weekend we cleaned flower beds and planted flowers and onions. We are getting close to being ready so I thought I would share a few pictures.

In the meantime, we have a crockpot full of pork waiting to finish cooking for pulled pork. I have a menu of food to get ready including two types of fresh salsa, green and red, queso dip, onion dip, chips, stuffed jalapeƱos, summer sausage, crackers, cheese, and The Lord only knows what else since I have forgotten and my list isn't handy. You would think we are feeding an army. It's going to be about 10 good friends and a lot of food!

So, what are you serving for the Super Bowl?


Simply,
Laura
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Popular Posts