Thursday, January 30, 2014

Help! I need a favor







Do you ever feel so overwhelmed not by your life but by the problems others are making for you that you want to run away? Right now I would love to just pack up and go. Me, my bike, the people closest to me and a trail sounds perfect!





I keep reminding myself that when these things happen I have to trust God has a bigger plan. When people try to cause problems I have to remind myself to pray for them because they are struggling. I remind myself that there are no problems to big for God!





Right now I have plenty of people trying to bring me down. People trying to meddle in things that aren't their business. People assuming things that are inaccurate at best and border on calling me immoral. I have the tendency to get upset. I can handle the attacks on me. I realize that I have made certain choices which brought some of this on. I also realize that most of what these people are attacking me for, are not reality. However, When someone threatens my family, it is hard to see that person's trouble. I have spent a lot of time in the last week reminding myself that the people doing these things are unhappy. They aren't unhappy because of me or anyone I care about. They are just miserable in their own life. It's hard to pray for someone who is spending every waking moment trying to cause problems, stalking you on social media, and looking into your families past. I feel threatened because I have children in my family who are precious to me and should anyone threaten them, I would react first and think later. That said, there are people in this world who are so unhappy what they need is everyone to lift them up in prayer. So, that's what I am doing. I am praying for this person to find peace, love, strength, acceptance, heeling, and happiness. I would ask that anyone reading this blog today lift this person up in prayer. God will know who is tormenting me. He is smart like that. I have enough faith to know, God can do anything we ask in prayer.





So please pray today. Pray for this person and all the unhappy people in the world. We have grace when we are able to see the blessings in our lives are bigger than the troubles.




Simply,
Laura
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Popular Posts