Thursday, January 9, 2014

New car fever! I think I caught it!!!




Okay I am going to admit, I am a semi-failure at this fitness photo challenge blog. I am going to suspend it until the weekend then catch you all up. I just don't think of taking photos of me scrubbing floors on my hands and knees as great blogging!


I have new car fever and I don't know what I want. I do know. I want something really fuel efficient and tough but reliable and classy. Yes, that small SUV exists. I have a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4. I love it but it just turned 100,000 miles and eats gas. My 1996 Chevy Camaro has fewer miles on it than my Jeep now has. Here are the vehicles I am looking at. I would prefer a slightly used vehicle. One that is current year model and has less than 10,000 miles but already lost the new car sticker price. My Jeep was a program car and that saved me $12,000 off the price. I want to be smart. Here are the vehicles I am interested in. I would love to hear from anyone who has these.


Toyota FJ Cruiser. I am old enough to remember the original so I have a soft spot for this vehicle.




Nissan Xterra. I want the more rugged version but I like this vehicle. I use to have a friend with one and she loved hers. It is as close to a Jeep as you can get and not be a Jeep, in my opinion!


Toyota Rav4


Honda CRV I have been in love with this for a long time.


I can't deny, I long for a Jeep Wrangler 4 door hardtop! I dream of taking this vehicle off roaring. Look at those TIRES! Then I look at the tires and worry about replacement cost. My wrangler tires are $200-250 each. Can you even imagine those babies?




Jeep brought back the Cherokee for 2014. I have to admit, I am intrigued. The vehicle is smaller than the Grand Cherokee and looks sweet!


Okay, so none of these vehicles are big enough to carry my bike but because I am going to need to carry 2 or 3 I will get a bike wrack. So...who out there has one?

Simply,
Laura
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Popular Posts