Wednesday, January 1, 2014

It's time to shake it up with a Fitness Challenge!!





Okay, so I decided to add a January fitness challenge because let's be honest, I need some inspiration and accountability right now. My goal is to be back on my mountain bike by March. If that is going to happen I need to get moving and get my leg and core strength back! So, I found this great photo a day blog challenge from BestieswithBreasties13 on Google and decided...why not?

A recent photo of me? Yes, I had to go steal one off my Instagram (feel free to follow me) this is last weekend while camping....



Ok, that's the best I have for a before photo. Me dressed in layers to stay warm and sunglasses to hide the fact I have no makeup on, but you get the idea.

So, what insures you to get moving? Please share!!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Popular Posts