Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Challenge 17- I think? Something I wish I could say to someone.




Isn't it silly that the hardest thing in the world for me to say is no? I wish I could say it without disappointing people. They had all the managers at my office take a personality test and it turns out I scored 97% in people pleasing. Let's just say I wasn't shocked. Do you have any idea how exhausting it can be trying to make everyone around you happy, all the time? I realize that I can't really make anyone happy. You chose to be happy or not. Still, no shouldn't be such a struggle.




Some small stuff I am thankful for:

1. I am thankful for my Opening Day tickets. Okay, this one maybe kind of big but I have to put it in there. I have gotten Opening Day tickets to the Rangers every year for, at least the last 5 years and the last two years required mini-plans. I remember when it wasn't hard to get Rangers tickets & the Ballpark was only half filled. Now I am forced to share my team with people who don't actually know why Robin Ventura will hear boos forever!



2. I am thankful that I didn't have to give up this stuff for Lent!


3. I am thankful for OPI. In a blog later in the challenge, you will see just how thankful. (Brace yourselves!)



4. I am thankful for the incredible soreness I have had for the last 3 days! Every time it hurts I remind myself that everyone doesn't have the ability to just move.




5. I am thankful that the T-shirt I wanted to wear on Opening Night was available in a size smaller since it was out of stock in the size I ordered. Hopefully, it will fit....fingers crossed & lots of green smoothies in my future. (This shirt is not it. Sorry, you have to wait!)



What are you thankful for?

Okay, just have to brag a little. Check out my $8.00 coffee table! I refinished the top last night. I get my 'new' sofa tonight & will share tomorrow.


Simply,
Laura
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad all rights reserved

No comments:

Popular Posts