Friday, February 3, 2012

Challenge Day 2: 20 Things I Love!

This is in no particular order. (Yo Mom, I said it is NOT in order!)
1. Ries




2.Sadie




3. & 4. Both mine & the TV show.




5. My Fitz & Floyd teapot. How cute is he?




6. This t-shirt! Ordering soon.




7.Rangers Ballpark (admit it, you knew it was coming).




8. This toaster & yes, it should be arriving next week: (Thanks to my bro who gave me this for my birthday.)




9. If you have known me for more than a minute, you knew this one:




10.This book & the guy who lives it:




11. Working out. (this may or may not be what I actually look like):




12. These folks:




13. This shirt. I'm just trying to think how many games I need long sleeves for?




14. This is my anthem:




15. I am so doing this to my old dresser in the spare bedroom:




16. I love this. It reminds me of one I had when I was a kid:




17. This because it reminds me God doesn't make junk!




18. These cupcakes: (They are awesome. Admit it!)




19. This team:




20. Last but first, this Guy:




Bonus: I love laughing so you get some of this, enjoy!
























Happy Saturday! If you can, play today & let your inner kid out. It's good for you. Sometimes I go to the park & swing on the swings. Fun stuff!




Simply, Laura
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Popular Posts