Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 22 What’s an inside joke you have with someone?




Happy Hump Day!


Well, if I have an inside joke with someone, me telling the world, or the 15-20 people who normally read my blog would defeat the purpose wouldn't it? So instead I want to know something from you all. What is your favorite sweet thing? (This actually is going to require you all to leave a comment.)


Why am I asking? Well, first I promised a friend (or two?) I would make them something for Opening Weekend. Now, a certain cake food (the kind that comes in cups) may have to be included but I have no idea what flavor to make because I was recently told everyone doesn't like chocolate. Um, what? Those people are aliens, right?


Somewhere on my Pinterest I have a recipe for Dr. Pepper cupcakes. If you aren't from Texas and you somehow stumbled into this blog, let me explain, Dr. Pepper is considered the greatest drink on the planet earth....to Texans. (I am a Hoosier by birth. Don't tell my friends, but Dr. Pepper is alright. I prefer Diet Cherry Coke.)

I have admitted that my downfall is ice cream. Blue Bell Tin Roof is like little bit of heaven. Obviously I am not bringing ice cream to the Ballpark. The other options are brownies which personally, I prefer but since I am not eating this stuff, that doesn't matter, or some form of cookie. This is a Rolo cookie. Wow!



Yes, I will be noshing on this stuff: Mmmmmm! Or something a bit healthier than raw sugar because I have a mission to complete! :)




So help me out! If you see me on Opening Day/Night, what do you want from me?


Simply,
Laura
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad all rights reserved

4 comments:

b_pate said...

My favorite is simple.....chocolate cake with chocolate icing. Yum!!

Tonya said...

The Rolo Cookie looks amazing...but since I'm not eating this stuff either, I would just love to see you on Opening Day!!

Laura @Simply Me, The way I see it said...

Chocolate plus chocolate = good man!

Laura @Simply Me, The way I see it said...

I am betting I see y'all! I may not recognize you, shrinking lady but I will see you! Can't wait.

Popular Posts